Ona Valle Romano Golf & Resort ****
Where we are
Ona Valle Romano Golf & Resort is located in Estepona, in the heart of the Costa del Sol
Just minutes from several beaches and about 20 km from Marbella. The complex is surrounded by a magnificent golf course and enjoys a climate and privileged views of the sea and the mountains. A few minutes by car, you can enjoy the beaches and the marina of Estepona, which offer a varied gastronomic and leisure offer.
Costa del Sol offers a wide range of beach, gastronomy and leisure.
- La Rada Beach
- Del Cristo Beach
- "Selwo Aventura" Adventure Park
- Estepona Leisure Port
- Old town of Marbella
- Puerto Banús
- La Alameda Park (Marbella)
From the airport
By car from Malaga airport:
- Once you arrive in Malaga, take the road N-340 and after 3.5km, take the motorway AP-7 towards Benalmadena / Algeciras.
- Go over 77km by AP-7 until exit ramp 153 to A-7 towards Estepona / Algeciras / Cádiz.
- At this point, you will arrive at a roundabout. You should take the second exit towards A-7.
- Continue along 300m and turn right to Ecuador Street. At this point, on your right side, you will see a blue arrow. Follow the direction indicated.
- Continue straight and take the first exit in the roundabout to Calle Flaminio. At 1.8km, you will find another roundabout. This time, take the second exit.
- At this point, go straight on 500 m and you will have arrived at Ona Valle Romano Golf & Resort.
Beach: 3 Km. Estepona: 10 Km. Malaga Airport: 10 Km. Malaga Train Station: 45 Km. Marbella: 20 Km. San Pedro de Alcántara: 15 Km. Marina Port: 4 Km.
GPS: LAT: 36.429078, LONG: 5.192993
3 reasons to stay with us
2 Outdoor pools surrounded by gardens and overlooking the golf course
Valle Romano Golf occupies 60 hectares and is 5 km. long with an average of 5 tees per hole
In high season, the Valle Romano Resort offers free transport to and from Estepona beach for its guests